Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesay Rework




I would say Happy Tax Day but I want people to come back to my blog. So I will say I hope you all got that taken care of before the deadline. Today's project is another rework. I found a card layout on the Hero Arts website and decided to remake it using SU products. I think I should have made it a little bigger. The card base is 5 x 5 with the mat is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. It should have been 6x6 with the mat a 1/2 inch smaller. I used the 1 3/8 circle punch from SU. The only non SU product is the other circle punch I used, it is the large circle punch from Fiskars. This card is very colorful and I used the "Just Buzzin By" stamp set which I love. The little bees are colored with Yo-Yo Yellow and a clear glitter pen. The honey pots are colored with Basic Brown by using a Blender Pen and the honey is Yo-Yo Yellow with some glitter. The flowers were Cameo Coral/Rose Red and Orchid Opulence/Lovely Lilac. I used the So Saffron ribbon from the SAB catalog. I stamped the sentiment right onto the ribbon and then I cut the ends to make them look like flags. The card base is Green Galore and the mat was Tempting Turquoise. The small circle is Very Vanilla. I used Yo-Yo Yellow, Only Orange, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Orchid Opulence for the framing circles. Inside I stamped " have a a honey or a day". I attached the ribbon and the circles with dimensionals. Overall, I like it. Hope you liked it too.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment