Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tart Tuesday







Today's post is the card I am submitting to the demonstrator contest at Stampin' UP! Every month I get a magazine that is only for the demonstrators, it gives us ideas, articles, and different things. There is always contests for the demonstrators to participate in. This card is for the DSP category. Make a card using any current SU! DSP. My card uses Raspberry Tart and used the coordinating colors Cameo Coral and Rose Red with a little Kiwi Kiss. I used stampS from the Eight Great Greetings set and the new scalloped oval punch. I put Crstyal Effects on the flowers on the Raspberry Tart. I used the leaves from the "thank you very much" stamp and I used "I just realized that I am turning into my mother.....(Lucky me!)" I used the scalloped oval to cut out the flowers on the my mother stamp. I colored the bloom in Cameo Coral and the stem in Green Galore. The I stamped the saying in Rose Red ink. I put the oval so that part of the words show on the very vanilla and the rest show on the Kiwi Kiss and I used a corner rounder on the Kiwi Kiss on all 4 corners and on the two corners of the Cameo Coral. I adhered the DSP with a two way glue pen and used dimensionals to adhere the scallop oval and then the Kiwi Kiss. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

Come and Create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment