Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MOJO TUESDAY?




Hey fellow stampers! It is not Monday but I doing the Mojo Monday Sketch that I should have posted yesterday. One of the reason I wanted to start participating in this sketch challenge is because it is a way to be creative. I start with the just the sketch layout, nothing else. No stamps, no color scheme, just the layout. Everything else is up to me. It took a few minutes to get an idea on what I wanted to do. I used the "Wow Flowers" set that debuted in the Fall Winter 2008 SU catalog. I used the Raspberry Tart DSP, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla card stock. I used Cameo Coral, Rose Red, VersaMark ink, and Black StazOn ink. I used 3 gold brads, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, and clear crystals. So check out the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. If you take up the challenge, leave me a comment or link so I can view your project. Thanks for looking!

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment