Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Storms




Sorry this is so late but we had really bad thunderstorms today and my husband has rules about the computer during lighting. Today's project is a little tongue in cheek. I used some card stock that I had on hand. It is a textured yellow card stock that was pre-folded with 'doors'. I used my scallop edge punch from the top and bottom of the card and added a black gingham ribbon bow to the front. I hand wrote with an acid free marker "Don't Worry" and used the SU set Happy everything, to stamp "happy" under my trio of bees. This stamps is a Stampendous stamp called "Bee Trio" that I picked up at Michael's yesterday on clearance. My bees were colored with Sakura Stardust glitter pens and a black water color pencil. I stamped "happy" in Basic Brown Classic Ink. I used Dazzling Diamond on the wings to give it a little extra sparkle. Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment