Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank-You Tuesday





Happy Tuesday!!! Today's post is a group of thank you notes that I made for my best friend who is graduating from college with her Bachelor's degree and because I am posting this she will decide to check out what I have been doing...but I can't keep a gift a secret anyway. These were very simple to make. If fact, I put them all together on Sunday night. I used Real Red card stock and black emboss powder. The graduation hat stamp that I used is one that my sister purchased at our local Archiver's store. I stamped it in Versamark ink on the card stock. Then I used the "thank you" from the Greetings Galore set which is retired. I stamped in the base of the hat and then I embossed the entire image with black emboss powder. I rounded the corners of the card and viola---done. I made 30 of them for her. So I hope she likes them. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment