Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Make It Sparkle Thursday




Today's project is simple but I think it turned out great! I used Big Bold Candle stamp set. I used Cameo Coral, Rose Red, and Kiwi Kiss along with Raspberry Tart DSP. The card base is the Cameo Coral. I took a piece of Rose Red and used the scallop edge punch on both sides of it. I adhered this piece to the base about 2/3 from the bottom. I stamped the candle outline on two different patterns from the Raspberry Tart and one candle from the Kiwi Kiss. I stamped "make a wish!" in Cameo Coral on the Kiwi Kiss candle. I stamped "happy birthday to you with Versamark on the Rose Red. I used the circle design from the candle set to make the circles with Rose Red on the card base. To create my flames, I used some glossy white card stock. I used my YoYo Yellow Stampin' Write marker and created a circular area. I rubbed that it with a Stampin' Sponge. Then I sponged Tango Tangerine along the bottom of the yellow. The last thing I did to the flame with added a little Real Red and rubbed that in. I stamped the solid flame in Versamark and then embossed it with Iridescent Ice emboss powder to make it sparkly! Took about about 10 minutes and it is beautiful. (in my opinion anyway). Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment