Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Tutorial








Today's card is a tutorial that I got off the Scor-Pal website. It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to but I still think that it is pretty and the style is definitely something you don't see all the time. It is called the Half-Window card. You can find the directions here. The double bell image is from the hostess set Goody-Goody Gumdrops and the sentiments are from the new set that is in the Mini Occasions catalog called Very Versatile. I stamped the bells in VersaMark and embossed with Silver Tinsel embossing powder. Then on the white card stock, I stamped my VersaMark pad over the card stock and then embossed with Iridescent Ice stamp emboss powder. I cut my circles using the circle template and the Coluzzle and the new Scalloped Oval. I will try this one again. Thanks for looking!

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment