Sunday, April 5, 2009

Suddenly Sunday



Sorry everyone, I realize that it isn't Friday or even Saturday anymore. But I do have a new post today. My very best friend, Angie is graduating from college in about 4 weeks so she asked me to make open house inserts to send with her grad invites. She wanted something a little tongue in cheek mainly because it has been a little while since we were out of high school. So I made something for her and she came with my goddaughter and we did an assembly line to get them ready so she can get them mailed. I used an image from the new "Golden Oldies" stamp set that is available in our new mini occasions catalog. I used very vanilla and real red card stock. I used crystal effects to give some depth to the eye glasses. I used some glue and then applied some chunky glitter from a Martha Stewart collection. (Yes, I said Martha Stewart!) Then I used a glitter Jelly Belly pen to color the party hat and trace the little bit of shirt that is showing. Then we wrote "finally". I used a punch that is SU! but it is retired and I don't know the name because it isn't my punch. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment