Sunday, April 12, 2009

Walk in the Park Monday





Welcome to the beginning of another work week. Hope everyone's day was great! Today's project uses the new Walk in the Park DSP that is in the mini occasions catalog. I used Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, and Cameo Coral card stock. I used the Thoughts and Prayers and Heard from the Heart sets again. I am going to use this project as an anniversary card for my niece and her husband. This is a more standard card size and will fit into a Stampin' UP! medium envelope. On the Walk in the Park paper, I took Crystal Effects and high lighted some of the branches. I attached the DSP with dimensionals onto Baja Breeze. I stamped "Wishing you happiness today & always" in Baja Breeze onto the Basic Grey. I then ink the tree from the Thoughts & Prayers with versamark. I used the scalloped edge punch on the bottom and then put a layer of Cameo Coral with the scallop edge under the Basic Grey. Those two layers were attached towards the bottom of the DSP. I rounded the corners of the card. I sponges a little Baja Breeze on the tree... This one I liked much better than yesterday's post and you get a better idea on some of the Walk the Park paper. You will be seeing more of this paper. Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment