Friday, April 24, 2009

FRIDAY FIZZ OUT

Greetings my fellow stamp addicts. No project to post tonight. I tried, really I did but everything I came up with looked like ^&(^%%! So I decided to give my brain a rest tonight but I will be back tomorrow with a project. I am almost up to 500 visitors on my blog....I can't believe it! When I started my blog I figured that my stamp club ladies would look every once in awhile but I have been posting my projects on Split Coast Stampers and I have been entering contests like the Mojo Monday Sketch contest so the fact that my blog isn't even a month old and I am already at almost 500 and I know they aren't all me (LOL) makes me feel really good. When I hit a 1000 visitors I will have a blog candy giveaway so stick with me and keep coming back. Thanks for checking in with me today.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment