Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My own mini magazine holder



I couldn't think of a title to go with Wednesday. I found this tutorial on making these mini magazine holders. You can go to Becky's website www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com for complete directions on to create your own holders. So I decided today I would make one and then I made one 3x3 card to put in it. Without envelopes you could probably get 8-10 3x3 cards in the holder. I used Cameo Coral card stock and Raspberry Tart DSP with a little Rose Red card stock. For the card, I used Cameo Coral, the Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, the WOW Flowers stamp set. I used Cameo Coral and Rose Red ink. I used the circle and scallop circle to create Scallop frame. Then I took my piercing tool and traced around the Scallop circle. I used the new Scallop Oval punch to make a 'label' for my holder. I hope you like and thanks for looking.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment