Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Marvelous Monday





Well when I started to think about posting it was Monday but really now it is Tuesday. But I wanted to post something and then I will do the Mojo Magic sketch for tomorrow night. I did my own version of the Flower Pot card and I am also posting a photo of my friend Brenda's Flower Pot card. I think hers is better! (Hi Brenda and thanks for letting me post you again!) I used glossy cardstock that I sponged with Pacific Point and Baja Breeze then I punched out three scalloped circles. I punched a smaller circle and added Dazzling Diamonds to give it some depth. I made leaves with the glossy paper by sponging Glorious Green and Gable Green and then ran it through my crimper and cut them into a leaf shape. I used the So Saffron ribbon from the Sale-a-bration catalog. I stamped the snail from the Garden Whimsy set in Kiwi Kiss and cut it and attached it to the pot with a dimensional. I think it turned out pretty good. I stamped 'thanks for sharing you with me' from the Fun and Fast Notes set. Thanks for looking and see you tomorrow.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment