Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday Madness



Happy Monday! Today's post is a card that I made for a coworker whose daughter is having the first grandchild. She asked me to make a baby shower card for her. I search Splitcoast Stampers for this pattern because I knew immediately what I wanted to do for her. I used Bashful Blue card stock and trimmed it with very vanilla. I stamped baby feet in Bashful Blue ink. I used 3 gold brads for the snaps. The congratulations stamp is from the new "Eight Great Greetings" set from the new mini occasions catalog. The baby feet are from a set that bought when I first started stamping before I discovered the fabulous Stampin' UP! I am hoping that she loves it. Cause I think it is stinking cute. The instructions for this card are Lauren's website here. Take a minute and look at her other stuff. She is extremely talented. Well that is all for today. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment