Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where has the time gone?



Hey, stampers!  I cannot believe that it is December 1st already.  I always have the best intention when it comes to making my Christmas cards and again this year, I will be making them at the wire because I still haven't decided what I want to do yet.  Today's project is a one that made when I was 'playing' around.  I had no real end product in mind when I started but this is what I ended up with.  The card base is Soft Suede.  I stamped the snowflakes from the Snow Swirled set.  I stamped them in Gold Encore ink.  I used the Snowflake #2 and ran it through my Big Shot.  The paper I used is from the Christmas Cocoa, this is the one of the pieces that is flocked.  I cut the piece so that most of the snowflake has flocked parts.  I adhered the snowflake to center of my card.  I stamped "Season's Greetings" in Gold Encore on Soft Suede and then I used my Scalloped Oval and punched it out and popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used my gold leafing pen that I got from my local craft store (only non-SU product).  I did the leafing around the edges of the card base and on the scallop part of the oval.  I really like how this turned out.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping to take a look today.  

Come and create something withe me,


Andi



No comments:

Post a Comment