Friday, December 18, 2009

On the 7th Day before Christmas---I am still not ready.



Hey stampers!  I must warn you this post is most non Stampin' UP! products.  Since the company changed the policy for the demonstrators back in October, I have tried to post at least 99% SU products.  I am hoping that if anyone sees this post they will give me a break.  This card was a labor of love that was made by my sister.  She saw this card in a card making magazine.  She spent about an hour on eBay looking for the Santa face.  The card stock and ink are Stampin' UP!  But I had to post it because in real life it was absolutely gorgeous.  She made it for a friend of hers that loves Santa Claus.  The was a very labor intensive card so it isn't one that could be made quickly but if you only needed a few cards or are one of those people who plan way ahead, you could do it.  I think the magazine was Paper Creations.  I will check with her and post the name.  Thanks for looking.  I will have a Stampin" UP! project later. 


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment