Saturday, December 12, 2009

On Dasher.....

Hey stampers!  Today's project uses the borrowed Dasher stamp again.  I also used the Christmas Cocoa DSP, Soft Suede, Real Red textured card stock, Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon (retired), my Scallop circle punch, the Scallop Edge punch, Soft Suede and Real Red ink.  Other accessories that I used are the Coluzzle to cut my circles and a non SU scallop punch that my sister has.  I stamped Dasher on Very Vanilla card stock with the Soft Suede and the cut him out using the circle template from the Coluzzle, then I used the non SU Scallop circle punch to create a slightly larger scalloped circle out of textured Real Red card stock and then used the coluzzle again to cut another circle out of the Christmas Cocoa designer paper.  I layered all of those together and then I took 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Soft Suede card stock and adhered a piece of the Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon to the middle and then attached my circles on the left side and then I stamped using the smallest snow flake from the Snow Swirled set using real red ink.  Then I used the Warm Words set and stamped "be merry"  in Real Red on Very Vanilla card stock and then I inked Dasher's antlers and stamped once above and below the 'be merry' and then used the 1 3/8 circle punch to cut it out and then adhered it to a Real red Scallop circle.  I used a Stampin' dimensional to adhere it to the Soft Suede base and then I attached the Soft Suede piece to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red card stock that I used the Scallop edge punch on both the top and bottom piece of the card.  On the inside in Soft Suede, I stamped "welcome Christmas into your heart" from the Heard from the Heart set (no picture, sorry).  I really like how it turned out and I will probably make some more to use as my personal Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a great weekend. 








Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment