Sunday, December 20, 2009

See how it Sparkles




Hey stampers! Tonight's project is what I have decided to duplicate and make for my personal Christmas cards...yes I realize what the date...so they will be more like New Year's cards but anyone.  I used Bashful Blue card stock as my base.  My next layer is Night of Navy and then I used Whisper white to stamp the snow flakes from the Snow Swirled set. I stamped the snowflakes in Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Brocade Blue.  I stamped the words 'sparkle' and 'be merry' with the Silver Encore ink. Once the ink dried I cover the whole piece with versa mark and covered the project with Iridescent Ink embossing powder.  Used my heat tool to set the powder which provides a gorgeous sparkle.  I put a clear button in the bottom lower right corner cuz I kind of cooked the powder a little too long.  The silver 'brads' are actually stickers that I have on hand but aren't SU.  I stamped Season Greetings on the inside with the silver encore ink again.  I love it and hope you do to.  Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,



Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment