Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sure Happy Its Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  Today's project using one of the under $10 stamps that Stampin' UP! started offering.  He is called Dasher.  I stamped him in Soft Suede ink and then I covered the entire image with Versa-mark.  Then I coated the image with heat and stick powder and then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I used my Heat Tool to set those to create a very sparkly top surface.  I framed that with a piece of Soft Suede card stock and I used my gold leafing pen around the edges.  The card base is also Soft Suede.  I used the snowflake pattern paper from the Christmas Cocoa designer paper that is in the holiday mini ( that expires on 1/4/10).  The sentiment is not a SU stamp but one that I had on hand.  That is also stamped in Soft Suede.  I took the Soft Suede and inked up the edges and then attached to the card.  I love the way the combination of the heat/stick powder and the glitter makes it sparkle and it also makes the glitter stick better than using just glue.  So thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment