Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the 9th Day before Christmas

Hey stampers! Today’s project uses a stamp set that I haven’t inked in a while. The Holiday Lineup. The lineup with the snowmen is my personal favorite from this set. Last year, I made several cards and projects with it and considering that I haven’t really began to make my own personal Christmas cards, the more cards I make to post the less Christmas cards I have to make over the weekend. Anyway, my card base is Night of Navy card stock. I stamped with the snowflake from the Scandinavian Season (that is retired). I stamped it in Silver Encore ink. The snowmen are stamped in Night of Navy ink on Bashful blue card stock. They are framed with Night of Navy cardstock. The pattern paper is Bashful Blue that is from one of the 6x6 pads that was a hostess gift. I used Basic Grey taffeta ribbon. I ran it the length of the patterned paper and then took a smaller piece and tied a bow. On the inside, I stamped “season’s greetings.” I did very little coloring on this image. I colored the nose with Only Orange. The gloves are Real Red; I used a brown water color pencil for the arms. I used a white gel pen to color in the balls and trim for the hats. You might start seeing these guys again for the next couple of days anyway.Thanks for stopping by.
Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment