Sunday, December 13, 2009

11 days to Christmas----are you ready?



Hey Stampers!  Today's project using a card sketch from Gretchen Barron's blog.  I am loving the heck out this stamp set and the paper. I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set, the ornament punch, and the greeting from the Snow Swirled.  I used Soft Suede, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa Designer Series paper.  I stamped the Joy ornament on whisper white card stock with Soft Suede ink and punched it out with the ornament punch.  I punched two more ornaments out of the Christmas Cocoa paper.  I took a piece of Real Red card stock and glued it to a piece of Soft Suede card stock.  I took two pieces of Real Red grosgrain ribbon and adhered them about 1/4 in. apart.  I stamped the "Season's Greetings" on whisper white with Soft Suede ink. I punched it out with the Scalloped Oval punch and attached it in the center of the ribbon with dimensionals.  I put two metallic red brads on the oval.  The brads are the only non SU product I used on this card.  The pattern on the real red card stock is one of the snowflakes from the Delightful Decorations stamp set.  I stamped it first with Soft Suede and then went back with Versa mark.  I put the Soft Suede onto a piece of whisper white card stock to finish the card.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment