Saturday, December 19, 2009

All kinds of creating going on!


Hey stampers!  This is going to be a crazy busy weekend.  I am going to keep posting projects.  I need to make Christmas cards, cookies, and wrap presents.  Plus for some reason, my husband and animals think they should have attention, crazy huh!  Anyway, on to the project.  I got my color inspiration for this project from some wrapping paper that I purchased from God-daughter's school fundraiser.  I used Green Galore for the card base.  I stamped the 3 snow flakes from the Snow Swirled stamp set.  (I am in big trouble if this gets retired).  I stamped them in Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, Kiwi Kiss (retired), and Gold Encore ink.  I used Real Red 1/4 grosgrain ribbon and made two rows towards the bottom of the card.  I stamped the greeting in Real Red ink onto Green Galore card stock and then punched it out with the Scalloped Oval punch.  I stamped the "May the true....." sentiment on the inside in Real Red ink again.  Then I took my "shimmer mist" and misted it on the card stock to give it some shimmer.  I wasn't sure I would like this color combination but I really like this non traditional approach to Christmas cards.  You might see more of this style.  Thank you for stopping and visiting me.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment