Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trying to find my Zindorf




The other project that I am posting is a card that I tried to duplicate from Michelle Zindorf's blog. This is the first project that I have managed to copy that looked pretty close to Michelle's. Because I finally realized that not all brayer's are created equal. I did this project with my very own Speedball Brayer. I did add a little bit to make it mine. I took the tree image from the Very Versatile and stamped it in Basic Black in the right lower corner of the white card stock and then again above the flowers on the left side. I like to think they look like little bushes. I don't have a corner punch so I took the 1 1/4" square punch and punched a black square and then cut it diagonally in half and then cut out a corner. It doesn't look as good as it would if I had the punch but it is not bad. For the directions to this card, visit Michelle's blog here. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment