Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Both my mom and mom-in-law got handmade cards....not that either of them expected anything less. My best friend's party was flawless and she had a great time celebrating and getting to relax. Today's project just kind of came together. I am not really sure that I like the finished product but I figured I would post and let you be the judge. I used one of the cards from the Fresh cut Notes. I created a grid background first and brayered Pacific Point ink to highlight the grid lines. I then attached that piece behind the cut out part of the Fresh cut notecard. Then I took the main image stamp from the Fresh Cuts set. I inked it with Baja Breeze classic ink and then I took the small flower from the Fresh Cuts set and stamped it over the image in Pacific Point ink, sort of a Kissing effect. Then looking at it, I decided that it needed something more so I used the Scalloped Edge punch on Pacific Point card stock. I made two Scalloped Edge borders and then used a the left over edge that you get when you use the Scallop edge punch to create sides. Then I sponged some Pacific Point ink around the Scallops. I stamped "for you" in Pacific Point on to Baja Breeze and attached in the center of the flower. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment