Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All better Wednesday






Ok, got new batteries for the camera and was able to take pictures of my project from last night. This time I did some step by step because when read the directions and scored my card stock the first time...the measurements didn't measure up...sorry. So hopefully the step by step will help you make your project the without mishap. This first picture is to so you how to line your card stock up on the Scor-Pal. The card stock is 4 1/4 x 11 (I used Certainly Celery for the card base but So Saffron in the picture on the Scor-Pal). You are scoring at 4, 6 1/2, 9, & 10 1/2. But as you can see by the picture you don't line up your card stock to the very left but to the right. Once you have scored the card stock you are ready for the next step. DON'T fold your score lines yet. You will be adhering your designer papers first. I used the Delicate Dots from this year's sale-a-bration catalog. I used three different patterns for each section. The measurements first panel starting at the left is 1 1/4 x 4 then next section is blank the next section is 2 1/4 x 4 the next section is blank then final panel is 2 3/4 x 4. Now you can fold your score lines. Decorate as you wish. I used the Oval All and Very Versatile. I used the "Best Wishes" which I stamped with Bashful Blue classic ink onto So Saffron card stock. I used the new Scalloped Oval punch. I inked the edges of the ovals with Bashful blue. The next image is from the Very Versatile, that is stamped with Chocolate Chip on Certainly Celery with the edges inked. The final panel I stamp the coordinating sentiment from the Very Versatile in So Saffron ink onto white card stock so it is a little hard to see it in the picture. Then I folded all my sections and wrapped the belly band ( this 1/2" x 7") around it and clipped it with one the Library clips. I got the pattern for this card from the Scor-Pal website. www.scor-pal.com. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment