Saturday, May 9, 2009

SATURDAY SOIREE

Good morning everyone! I don't have a project to post today. I just wanted to update....only 100 more visitors to go until I post for blog candy. I can't believe how fast the last 400 have gone. I have some of the blog candy picked out and ready but I am thinking about adding more. So when I get to 975. I will post the prize and let everyone know what they need to do. Thank you so much for visiting me. I was very unsure about starting my own blog and now I can't believe I haven't always done it. Today is the post-graduation celebration for my best friend who received her degree yesterday. We are going to eat and be merry today and enjoy the company of family and friends. So enjoy your Saturday and thanks for checking in with me today.


Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment