Friday, May 8, 2009

FRIDAY FINALE


Good evening fellow stampers! happy Friday. Today's project is a card I created to give to a co-worker whose 20 year anniversary was today. She is also in my stamp club. I did a gate fold card. I used Pacific Point card stock for card base along with Baja Breeze card stock for the Scallop Oval. I used the Oval All set from the Mini Occasions catalog. I stamped the "thank you with the butterfly" in Pacific Point classic ink. There are little circles all around on the image. I covered those with small clear crystals. I used the Whimsy jumbo wheel to create the pattern on the front of the card. I round the corners and attached the Butterfly with dimensionals. I also used the curly label punch. With this punch I punched one in Pacific Point and one in Baja Breeze. I glued those together and then turn it and adhered the oval to it and then adhered all of this to the left side of the card. I used a flower punch and created 4 flowers using the Walk in the Park designer paper and used the crystals for the center of the flowers. I think this pretty much covers everything. You can always email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment