Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY WEDNESDAY






Hey fellow stampers! I am posting a little later than normal because I had a tough time creating something tonight. What I finally came up with, isn't exactly what I had imagined but it is sparkly. I hope everybody likes it. I am hoping that the creativity will flow tomorrow. I used the flowers from the Fifth Avenue Floral set. I used Pacific Point card stock, Baja Breeze card stock, glossy white card stock, and water color paper. I used Basic Grey taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, the Scalloped Oval punch. I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point ink. On the Baja Breeze card stock, I stamped one of the flowers in Versamark ink and attached it to Pacific Point card stock. I stamped the rose from the set with Pacific Point ink, I used a Michelle Zindorf trick. I inked the flower with VersaMark and then Pacific Point and then embossed with clear emboss powder. I used a sponge dauber to color the rose with Pacific Point ink. Then I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The other flowers on the card are colored with Cameo Coral and Yo-Yo Yellow and Pacific Point and Baja Breeze ink. On the flower on the right, I used a blender pen to color it with the Baja Breeze and then went over it with Pacific Point and colored the center with Yo-Yo Yellow. I added Dazzling Diamonds to both flowers. I used the ribbon to frame the piece of Baja Breeze card stock. That is about it. Thanks for looking. Don't forget to enter your name for the blog candy.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Those flowers turned out beautifully. This is one of those sets I wouldn't purchase till I see what can be done with them! Love the glitter! Brenda

    ReplyDelete