Monday, May 11, 2009

IT IS CANDY TIME!!!


I still have about 40 hits before I am at a 1000 visitors but I decided the whet the appetite. I am giving away a hostess set from last year's Spring/Summer catalog. It is called A Little Bit of Happiness(it does have the SU box). I will also be giving the lucky winner 12 6x6 sheets of Walk in the Park Designer Paper along with 12 6x6 sheets of To The Nines specialty paper. This paper is a heavier card stock that would work great for a cover to a hand made photo album. Now you are asking yourself...what do I have to do? Leave a comment asking me to enter your name in the drawing for the blog candy and tell me how you found my blog....easy see. I will draw for the candy next Monday night. So get your name in the box. Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

Come and create something with me,


Andi

2 comments:

  1. OOOOO! Nice blog candy! Love your blog. I found your blog through a "friend" at my work!!! I'm proud to have been one of your first 1000 visitors!!! Brenda
    P.S. please throw my name in the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! I just found your blog while surfing around today (trying to get new ideas). I would love to be entered into your draw. Congrats on hitting 1000! Hope you reach that million mark soon =Þ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete