Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Mojo Madness




Today I am using this week MOJO Monday sketch. I used So Saffron cardstock for my base. I layered different patterns from the new Walk in the Park DSP. I used a square of the So Saffron for the most of the card. Then I used a strip of the Cameo Coral pattern. I used a piece of Baja Breeze card stock then layered a piece of the Walk in the Park DSP with the Baja Breeze pattern. Then I used a piece with all the colors in the pattern. The ribbon is from the Sale-a-bration Ribbon Bundle So Saffron. I used the Oval All stamp set which is also from the new Mini Occasions and stamped the one that says "fabulous Friend" onto Baja Breeze card stock that I punched out with the Scalloped Oval from the new Mini. I stamped the image in Pacific Point Classic Ink. Then I took my white gel pen and added some white to the flowers. I adhered it to the main card with dimensionals. I think it turned out great. Very spring like. Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

2 comments:

  1. Testing to see how to post comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the dsp is really show cased in this card. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete