Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Mojo Monday to go with the Madness



I am trying to make up for my lack of posting over the weekend. I am also going to show you my Mojo Monday sketch submission. I used the "And Many Mower" set. I used Kiwi Kiss for the card base. My two panels are Baja Breeze. The Designer paper is from Walk in the Park. I used 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon that was left from my create a calendar kit. The 'brads' in the corners of each of the panels are actual 'nail head' stickers that I bought at my local Archiver's store. I bought them in silver and gold but the come in many colors. I stamped the mower in Timber Brown StazOn and colored it with watercolor pencils that I blended with my blender pen. I center that circle on circle made from Chocolate chip card stock. I think this card will make a very nice masculine card when I need one. Watch my blog for Stampin' UP! Last Chance List (formerly known as the retired list). I will post it on my blog on June 1. The stamps on this list will be available until June 30th. The accessories that are being retired are available while quantities last. That will be posted on June 1st as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment