Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trendy Thursday

Good Morning! Today's project is very simple card
that uses the Trendy Trees(which I borrowed from my mom) set and the eyelet border punch. The card base is Cameo Coral and I used the eyelet border on the opening side of the card. I used the 1 1/4 square punch and post it notes to create a 'window'. I saw this on someones blog and for the life can't find the link if I find it later I will give the designer more credit by posting her link. My window is made from So Saffron card stock. The tree trunks were stamped in Chocolate Chip. I stamped the "thinking of you" in Rose Red classic ink. The tree in the lower left window is also stamped in this color. The tree above that is stamped in Glorious Green and the top right tree was stamped in YoYo Yellow and finally the bottom right tree was stamped in Handsome Hunter(I think). This was a quick card to put together and would be easy to make multiples. But as I sit and write this and look at the card, I think it needs a little something more....so I will add some things and post the new picture later. Thanks for looking. Have a great day.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment