Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Color Birthday




Good Morning Stampers! Today's project is a card using the Embrace Life set and the new 2009 In Colors. I used Soft Suede for my card base and stamped the bud flower in VersaMark on the card and colored some of the buds with white gel pen. I stamped the leaves on Crushed Curry with the Soft Suede ink and colored them in using my blender pen. The flowers are embossed in black onto Water color paper. I did that because I used an Aqua Painter and the In Color Re-inkers to color the flowers. I used Rich Razzleberry by itself, Dusty Durango with a Crushed Curry center, and Melon Mambo with a Rich Razzleberry center. Happy Birthday was stamped with Melon Mambo ink on Crushed Curry card stock. The scalloped circle punch creates the outline in Melon Mambo. I added glitter and crystal effects to it to give it a little more WOW! This card is actually for one of my stamp club members and she is also a coworker but more importantly she is the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of Stampin' UP! My upline is her sister and Pat took me to Nancy's open house and the rest is history. I can't thank her enough and I hope she enjoys this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment