Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sure Happy It's Thursday



Hey stampers! Tonight's project is something that was rolling around in my brain for a couple of days so last night I finally got it down on card stock. I have been using the new In Colors like mad. I was so sad when the colors from the last catalogs went away but these new colors are gorgeous and I love them. ALL of them.Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net So anyways, tonight's project uses the following card stock: Soft Suede 5 3/4 x 4 1/4; Crushed Curry 4 1/4 x 5 6/16; Rich Razzleberry (2) 1 3/4 X 2 1/2; Glossy card stock 4 x 5 2/16. I used the tree from The Branch Out set. I inked the tree with VersaMark ink and then inked it with Timber Brown StazOn. I covered it with clear embossing powder and then embossed it. I stamped the first tree as close to the side and the bottom as I could. Then I stamped a second tree up higher and slightly to the right of the first tree. Then I used the 1 3/8 circle punch to create a rounded 'leaf' pattern. Then I sponged Mellow Moss, Old Olive and Kiwi Kiss over the branches of the trees. Then I added colors from a Peacock Brillance 3 ink pad I have. Then I sponged Crushed Curry, Mambo Melon, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede around the trees. I stamped "cherish" from the Warm Words set in Timber Brown StazOn. I adhered the Glossy piece to the Crushed Curry. Then I took my two pieces of Rich Razzleberry and adhered them to the top left corner of the Crushed Curry and the bottom right. Then adhered all of it to the Soft Suede card stock. Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment