Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ready for the Weekend
















Recipe:
Crushed Curry base (115319) 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Rich Razzleberry layer (115316) 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 (after Scallop edge)
White Layer 3 x 3 1/2
Rich Razzleberry Ink(115658)
Scalloped Oval(114889) and Edge (112091)
Fresh Cuts Stamp Set(111634)

Happy Saturday stampers! Today's project is using again using the new In Colors (have I mentioned that I love them!) I used Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry card stock and Rich Razzleberry ink. First I stamped the main image from the Fresh Cuts set using Rich Razzleberry ink. I stamped it on white card stock. I took that image and trimmed it down then I adhered it to a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock. I positioned it closest to the left edge of the card stock. You can't see it in the picture but I stamped the leaf stamp along the bottom and the right side. I took my scalloped edge punch to make a decorative side. That piece I attached to Crushed Curry. I used my scalloped oval punch to punch out the Thank you which is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. I added one of the flowers from this set too that was stamped with Rich Razzleberry on to Crushed Curry. I love all the color combinations that I have been able to use with the new colors...I need to start experimenting with the new colors and the other color families. I hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment