Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NEW TOY!!!!




Hey fellow stampers! I got a new toy in the mail today. The other night we were watching HSN (Home Shopping Network) they were doing card making/scrap booking stuff...like we could turn the channel. The item that caught my interest was ULTIMATE CRAFTER'S COMPANION! I have included the link to the website. My sister and I are always buying things to "share", she lives with us part-time because she works in our area...long story for another blog. Anyway, I said to her, "we should buy that." She gets on her phone calls the HSN number and viola! It pays to be spoiled because I got my birthday present 5 months early. The project I am sharing tonight was made using the fabulous tool. I watched the DVD that comes with it for over an hour and discovered on the website that they have different projects than what is on the DVD. My husband may be claiming abandonment by the end of the week. I used Bermuda Bay and Mambo Melon card stock and ink. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch. I layered the Bermuda Bay and Mambo Melon and reversed it. I added two small clear crystals and 'doodle dots' with my white gel pen. The sentiment from the outside is from the Happy Everything set (115235) and the inside sentiment which you can't see because I couldn't get it to face out when I taking the picture is the "you take the cake" from the Eight Great Greetings (113822) from the new catalog. When the card is open you can see along the sides the embossing detail. That was also done using UCC. This is called a Pop-Out Card and you will be seeing a lot of projects with this baby! I love it. The link to the website for this product gives a price but you might want to check the HSN website because the price listed on the UCC site isn't what I paid but I didn't get any free paper either. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hoped you enjoyed the project.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment