Sunday, October 25, 2009

13 Days of Halloween--Day Eight


Hey stampers!  Welcome to day eight which really should be day 9 but yesterday got away from me.  I spent some much needed time with my best friend and godchildren.  So any today's project is actually something that I case'd from one of the many card making magazines that my sister subscribes too.  And then I tried to find the sticker that I happened to have on hand to see if I could find more to make more of these and no luck so far but I have not given up.  I printed the words on my computer using red ink and then traced it with a red glitter pen that I have .  The card base is Real Red textured card stock.  I sponged it with Perfect Plum.  On the "O" I added red crystals that I had on hand.  The count and the bats are a sticker that I had.  On the inside of the card, I stamped the "eat, drink, and be scary" but couldn't get a decent picture of it.  So what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment