Sunday, October 18, 2009

13 Days of Halloween--Day 3


Welcome to day 3 of the 13 days of Halloween.  While this card is only partially Stampin' UP! and I can only tell you about the Stampin' UP! supplies, I think that is so stinking cute.  If you have lots of little people to send cards to this one is perfect.  The card base is Gable Green.  The image is framed with Elegant Eggplant which is very hard to see.  The candy corn is colored with Yo-Yo Yellow and Only Orange.  The sentiment and the candy corn are stamped with StazOn black ink onto whisper white card stock. I used the Scallop Edge punch to create the border for the patterned paper.  I used my blender pens to blend the watercolor pencils for the kitten costume and the pumpkin is Only Orange stamping pastel blended smooth.  Check in tomorrow for another day of Halloween cards.  Thanks for checking in.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment