Tuesday, October 20, 2009

13 Days of Halloween--Day Four




Hey Stampers!  Tonight's project is 100% Stampin'UP!  Some of the items used are retired. The main image and sentiment on the front of the card are from the Tableau of Terror which has been retired but I love them.  It is heat embossed with black embossing powder onto Tango Tangerine (last year's In Color).  The card base is Crushed Curry, The DSP is from last year's Halloween designer paper, and is stamped with "Have a Spooktacular Halloween".  The "eat, drink, & be scary" is attached to the back of the Tango Tangerine and pulls out.  It will go back behind but not very easily.  This is the first time I have tried something like this and I used 3 dimensionals on each corner and still did not seem like enough room but I will keep trying to perfect that part.  The inside is stamped with the spider and the definition of Halloween from the Eat Drink and Be Scary set that is in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.  The 'eat, drink,.' was stamped with Versamark and the inside sentiments was stamped with Jet Black StazOn.   There is a lot going on with this card but I just couldn't help myself.  this card was not made for the fund raiser but I still wanted to show you because I love the Terror group.  Thanks for looking and check back tomorrow for day 5. 


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment