Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 2--13 Days of Halloween.


Hey stampers!  Here is another project that we made for the fundraiser.  This is a Mummy card. I used large googly eyes and Only Orange that I punched with 1 3/8 circle punch.  The 'wraps' are made from Kraft card stock and sponged with Creamy Caramel.  The mummy is 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.  I trimmed it with Basic Black and Only Orange and then adhered it to a Perfect Plum base.  The directions for this card can be found on another SU demo's blog, Dannie Graves.  She gives all the measurements.  This card was the most popular at the fundraiser and we have had several requests for this card.  You can make the card with regular eyes using the punches but we really like the way the googly eyes look.  In fact, I think I should have set a web cam and posted our silliness on You tube while assembling the card using the googly eyes.  There many variations of this card.  I have seen some where the 'wraps' have a torn edges, or they are more white and gray but regardless of how you present him...this card is really pretty fast and easy.  We made about 6 of this in about 60 minutes because you can do a lot of the prep work first.  The actual assembly took hardly any time.  So check in tomorrow for day three.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment