Friday, October 23, 2009

13 Days of Halloween--Day Six and Seven


I am posting two projects this morning because yesterday got away from me.  These two projects both use SU ink and card stock but the images are non SU but these cards were part of what we made for my sister's work fundraiser.  The top card we used Only Orange for a the card base and trim the main with Lovely Lilac.  The coins were stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink.  My sister actually made this one and she used her blending pens to color the monkey and the sand hill that he is standing on. The other card uses Green Galore as a base, the image is framed with basic black and I used black grosgrain ribbon on the base of the image.  The bats are felt stickers that were purchased specifically for this card.  These two were a big hit as well.  I hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment