Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


















Hey stampers,

I am into the full swing of making Christmas projects.  I am doing more projects for the second fund raiser that my sister's work is doing.  I am trying to get a head start so I am not so pressed for time.  I cased this project from another SU demo but I did it a little differently.   I used Real Red card stock that I put through my brand new Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.  Then I took a sponge and rubbed Gold Encore Ink on the petals.  Then I used my Ornament punch to punch out 3 ornaments and adhered them to Whisper White card stock and used Real Red grosgrain ribbon to make the hangers and made small bows for the top of the ornament.  I stamped the "season's greetings" from the Snow Swirled stamp set.  I like the clean and simple look that also provides an easy, fast project to make.  Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,

Andi

Supply List
Petals a Plenty Embossing folder 116824
Ornament Punch 116794
1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon 109034
Gold Encore Ink pad 101017
Real Red card stock 8 1/2 x 11 102482
Whisper White card stock 8 1/2 x 11 100730
Snow Swirled Stamp set 111690

No comments:

Post a Comment