Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Snow Red










Hey Stampers!  Tonight's project uses one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets.  Snow Swirled.  I used Real Red card stock as the base.  The designer paper is one of the patterns from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper in the current Holiday Mini.  I used my 1 3/8 circle punch, the Scallop Circle, whisper white card stock, Real Red ink, 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, and Dazzling Diamonds.  I stamped the tree from the Snow Swirled set with Real Red classic ink on Whisper White card stock.  On a couple of the snowflakes in the tree, I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I adhered the image to a slighter larger piece of Real Red card stock and then wrapped the ribbon around both.  I did a standard size card, and cut my designer paper slightly smaller.  I mounted the tree image in the upper left corner.  I stamped "be merry" in Real Red ink and then stamped the smallest snowflake from the Snow Swirled set.  I added Dazzling Diamonds to the centers of the snowflakes.  I punched that out with the 1 3/8 circle punch and then attached the circle to the Scallop Circle in Real Red and attached that to the lower right corner.  I don't normally like monochromatic cards but I love this.  I will be making more of these.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment