Thursday, June 3, 2010

Something New!

Hey Stampers!  Tonight's project provides a small "sneak" peek.  I used the Awash with Flowers set that will be available to those that missed the pre-order on the 1st of July.  I used Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry inks for the flowers.  The leaves are in Kiwi Kiss(which didn't make a come back, dang!) I used my scallop oval punch for the sentiment which is a salebration set.  I used the scallop border punch for the top and bottom of the vanilla piece.  The base and the sentiment are one of the new colors, Daffodil Delight which is available on July 1st as well.  I used dimensionals to attach the oval but used the brads to add some interest to the sentiment.  I really didn't think I would like this stamp set at first and then I saw different cards made and had to have it.  So if you are on the fence about a stamp set, see if you can find some cards that are made up using it, so you know what kind of ideas are there.  I am hoping to have a list of my retired stamps for sale up on my blog this weekend.  So check back to see what I got for sale.  Here is a link to the last chance list.  Take a  minute to check it out everything on this list is only available until June 30, 2010 or until supplies last.  Here is a link to the accessories last chance list. These items are also until 6/30/10 or while supplies last.  Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment