Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Breakin' the Rules


Hey Stampers!  I say I am breakin' the rules but I am tempering that with sharing something I love which is making cards.  The card stock is Old Olive from Stampin' UP!  The sentiment is from the Stampin' UP! set called On Your Birthday.  The ribbon and the Calla Lily image are not.  I used my Prisma Color markers for the coloring and my colorless blender for those and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.  So I had to share.  I stamped the image with Timber Brown Staz onto water color paper.  Once I colored my image and felt it was dry, I cut out around the flowers and stems.  Then I used dimensionals to pop the image up on white card stock.  I used a card that I cut an oval opening and had not used.  So I attached the white card stock on the back of the Old Olive and then attached my flowers.  The ribbon was from something I already had on hand.  The brads are a white/vanilla color and I honestly have no idea where they came from.  So I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment