Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More thank yous



Hey stampers!  These are the thank you notes I promised you the other day and then I got distracted by Mother's Day and such so I hope every one had a fabulous Mother's Day.  Theses thank yous use the Eight Great Greetings set that is currently in the IBAC.  I used Real Red and Basic Black ink.  I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock and then punched it out with my scallop oval punch.  I did use some retired DSP.  The top one uses the retired Summer Picnic and the other one uses the Walk in the Park.  I used Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon on the Walk in the Park card. These projects show how you can use the same layout and still make different cards.  Everyone loved the cards and I am on to my next project which is a shower gift.  I will show pictures when I am all done but it isn't a card.  So stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment