Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Graduation card leftovers

Hey stampers!  Here is a graduation card I made from some of the leftovers from my nephew's graduation invites.  The card base is Real Red card stock.  I used the retired set "Great Grads".  I stamped the "grad" stamp in versamark and used my Red tinsel embossing powder.  I stamped on vanilla card stock.  I framed with a piece of Brilliant Blue that has the "Seeing Stars" wheel design on it in Versa mark but that is hard to see in the picture.  I also used a thin strip of the Brilliant Blue along the bottom.  I used 3 in piece of red ribbon that I had left over.  I attached it to the blue piece, lined up with the left side.  In the open small that was left I used some small stars that I had punched out.  The stars are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I will stamp "congratulations on the inside and this will be my card for my nephew.  I will be working on some different graduation cards because my sister has had some requests from the peeps at work so that will be my theme for a while.  I am working on a class using the Awash with Flowers set.  I will hopefully be posting times and prices in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment