Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy Bees---don't forget about the blog candy.

Hey stampers!  Tonight's project uses the "Just Buzzin' By" stamp set.  I used Yo-Yo Yellow for the card base, I used  Basic Black to frame the top piece.  For the main piece, I took a piece of whisper white and did the direct to paper technique with my Yo-Yo Yellow ink pad.  I did think because I didn't really want to have to color the bees so I went with my black/yellow theme.  I stamped the hive in the bottom left corner.  I stamped the three bees along the top and then I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to their little wings. I stamped, 'just buzzin by to say..' on the left over piece white that I colored yellow and trimmed the ends to make a flag end.  Then I adhered it to a piece of black and trimmed it down so it frames the white.  I took a pen and rolled my flag to make it a little more flexible and then I adhered it to the front of the card, leaving a "wave" in the flag.  On the inside, I stamped "have a honey of a day!' I took the honey pot and stamped it around the word 'honey' and colored the dripping honey with my yellow glitter pen.  I love how this card turned out.  Just wanted to remind everyone that I am giving away blog candy.  You can leave a comment on this post or any post from now til Saturday the 10th.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment