Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wavy Wednesday.



Happy Wednesday Stampers!  Today's project is one that turned out absolutely perfect.  I love everything about it.  The only non-Stampin' UP! products are the paper used to make the red hearts.  The small heart in the 'o' of the Love was made using the Heart to Heart punch.  The other heart is a piece of chip board that I covered with the red shiny paper and then trimmed the heart popped it up on the red part of the card.  The card base is made from Real Red card stock and is again the standard card size.  The designer paper used is actually retired Valentine paper from last year called Candy Lane.  But if you have the new paper from the current Mini Occasions, it would work just as well.  What I did was take a cutting tool and move it in a wavy motion when I cut the card stock to make the waves.  I cut the smaller piece first and then laid that on the larger piece and cut my second piece of designer paper.  I stamped the "Love You Much"  in Real Red classic ink on the first piece of Designer paper. I added the heart to the "o" and a pink crystal for the center of the flower, which I forget is also not a SU product.  On the part of the card that still shows as red, I stamped the trio of hearts using Real Red classic ink. I really love the way this card came together for me.  I hope you enjoy it as well.  Thanks for stopping by.
Come and create something with me,
Andi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment