Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love You Much Tuesday




Happy Tuesday Stampers!  Today's project uses the Love You Much stamp set and some things that aren't Stampin' UP! but that I had on hand and they made the project.  My card base is Real Red card stock and is standard card size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I found a partial package of white mulberry paper amongst my supplies.  This is something that Stampin' UP!  doesn't sell anymore but I was trying to use up supplies.  I stamped the big heart and the "hugs & kisses" from the Love you much set directly onto the mulberry paper.  I used Real Red ink.  I stamped the "Love you much" in black StazOn.   I attached the mulberry paper to the card base.  Then I took a piece of silver foil card stock that I got as a gift for Christmas.  The red hearts are punched using the Heart to Heart punch in Real Red and the border is punched with a heart border punch that I have had for years but don't use much.  The "ribbon" I used is actually ribbon that should be used for wrapping around Christmas presents but I liked the shiny quality of it.  I used my scissors to make it curly.    So I hope you enjoyed this project.  Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment