Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Monday



This is my first Valentine of the year.  This project uses the Love You Much stamp set.  I used the stamp with the three hearts that has the coordinating Heart to Heart punch.  I used that punch to create the silver and red hearts on the shiny red strip. I used some left over wire that I have for the end of that strip.  The hearts are stamped in Real Red ink on Pink Pirouette card stock which is an In-Color from last year. When I was looking for card stock for this project, I found I had an unopened package so I will be using this color up.  I mounted the red strip on the piece of pink pirouette and then I mounted that onto cream colored pre made card that I found in the same goodie box as the full pink pirouette.  I used the Scallop edge punch on the right side of the card.  I had this little tag die cut that I ran through my big shot to create the red tag and then I cut a piece of pink pirouette to fit inside the red.  I stamped hearts on the piece of pink.  And I stamped the "friend to friend" in Real Red ink.  I attached the tag to corner of the card with dimensionals.  I have several more valentines that I will be showing you this week.  So I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.    

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment